RE: FACTOR OF SAFETY AGAINST UPLIFT - message from Ashfaq Ahmed Khan - possible virus?

Daryl:

I also received a message directly from him this morning. Outlook warned me
that there was potentially a virus in / attached to the message - it
referred to something of the format:

	aaaaa.bbb.scr		- a script file.

Given the warning and the fact it didn't come through the list I chose to
delete it. I suspect it picked us (and probably others) because we had
posted to the list on this topic.

Peter James