Delinquent Arizona Registrations

To all my colleagues who may be registered in Arizona:

If:

   You have been registered in Arizona for more than 3-years and have not
   heard from the Arizona State Board of Technical Registration (BTR)
   recently, or;

   Have moved since you have become registered in Arizona and have not
   notified the BTR of your new address, or;

   Have not received the November - December 2001, January 2002 newsletter;

your Arizona Registration may have expired!

Go to the BTR web site (www.btr.state.az.us) and check to see if they have
your current address and if your registration is delinquent.  If you are
delinquent 3 or fewer years, you may reinstate your registration.  If you are
delinquent more than 3 years, you have to re-register.  In either case you
would be subject to penalties for any seals applied while your registration
had lapsed.

I have spied one name on the latest published list of delinquent registrants
that may be a member of this listservice:  Gary Don Hart.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona