RE: FACTOR OF SAFETY AGAINST UPLIFT - message from Ashfaq Ahmed K han - possible virus?

Title: RE: FACTOR OF SAFETY AGAINST UPLIFT - message from Ashfaq Ahmed Khan - possible virus?

Daryl:

I can confirm Peter's suspicions.  I was also greeted by a private email from the mysterious Mr. Ashfaq Ahmed Khan this morning.  The body of the message was blank, but there was an attachment that was a virus.  Panda blew it away, so no damage was done.  Where are you, Mr. Khan?

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell
Latitude:   32.867320
Longitude: -96.787534
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Give war a chance!"

P.S.:  Here's a great excerpt from Dilbert Newsletter #39:

A DNRC member suggests this new word for Osama's terrorist organization: Al-Qae-duh.

I would love to have been a fly in Osama's beard last year when he was discussing his plan for global conquest...

Osama: "I have an idea. Let's attack the most powerful
        nation in the history of the universe and then
          hide in caves."

Omar:  "All in favor, say eye!"

And the recently updated plan ...

Osama: "We need an escape goat."