Re: FACTOR OF SAFETY AGAINST UPLIFT

I also received a private message from this person but with regards to a
different subject.  I can't remember whether there was a binary attachment or
if there was a base64 encoded message as the message.  In any case, I
deleted the message without reading.

I also received a private message today referencing a subject on the defunct
"Residential" list service.  It was a base64 encoded message indicating the
encoded file had the filename, "something-long-filename-Napster.pif".

This was also sent to nul-land unread.

Obviously, someone is harvesting personal addresses from either the
listservice or from someone who has the messages in their "LookOut" file.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Daryl Richardson wrote:

. > Sir,

. >         I received an e-mail from you privately but there was no message,
. > only the headings.  The message came from

. > "Ashfaq Ahmed Khan." <_aakhan1(--nospam--at)emirates.net.ae>

. > I attempted to send this reply but it was returned.

. >         Please send it again through the seaint list and I will respond
. > through seaint if I can.

. >                                 Regards,

. >                                 H. Daryl Richardson