Wyoming Engineer

	I have a good client that is looking for a structural engineer registered
in Wyoming.  The project will essentially be some pier supported, two-way
mat foundations for some heavily loaded silos +/- 2000K.  The project will
be fast track, he cannot wait the 6 weeks required for me to become
registered in Wyoming.  He is Oklahoma, I'm in Louisiana, and we work
everywhere, so proximity to the project is not a major concern but may be
beneficial.  All those interested, please contact me privately at
smithegr(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net.  Leave your email and phone number.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.