Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Log homes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Log homes
- From: "Greg Smith" <strusup(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:33:53 -0800
I'm doing the architecture for a "story and a half" log home. I've searched the archives and didn't find anything there but remember several posts in the past.
Does anyone on the list have advice or references about log construction?
I'm on digest form and it is like driving a train from the back - so - it will take a day for me to respond or answer qualifying questions.
- Prev by Subject: List archive problem?
- Next by Subject: Re: Log homes
- Previous by thread: RE: FACTOR OF SAFETY AGAINST UPLIFT - message from Ashfaq Ahmed K han - possible virus?
- Next by thread: Re: Log homes