Log homes

     I'm doing the architecture for a "story and a half" log home.  I've searched the archives and didn't find anything there but remember several posts in the past.

     Does anyone on the list have advice or references about log construction?

 I'm on digest form and it is like driving a train from the back - so - it will take a day for me to respond or answer qualifying questions.

Thanks,
Greg