private email for Re: Re: 1997 NDS Equation Error?

I got a private email for the subject
Re: Re: 1997 NDS Equation Error?
It is from
Ashfaq Ahmed Khan
aakhan1(--nospam--at)emirates.net.ae

His name does not show up in a search of the seaint archives. The
message was blank and a reply was not successful. I did a google search
for Ashfaq Ahmed Khan and there were no references to a structural
designer.

Ashfaq Ahmed Khan, Please send the message to SEAINT and we all can read
it.

David Merrick, SE
mrkgp(--nospam--at)pacbell.net