Why all these tests?

Dear SEAINT User:

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the tests that I running recently.

The reason for the tests are the complains I have received from AOL users. The email from the List looses "Subject " and "From" information. After spending numerous hours with AOL postmaster, I was able to detect the cause for it.

The problem I believe is fixed now . If you are using AOL and still experience problem with the List server email, please let me know.

I appreciate your cooperation.

Thank You

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Admin SEAINT