Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Why all these tests?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Why all these tests?
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:35:33 -0800
Dear SEAINT User:
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the tests that I running recently.
The reason for the tests are the complains I have received from AOL users. The email from the List looses "Subject " and "From" information. After spending numerous hours with AOL postmaster, I was able to detect the cause for it.
The problem I believe is fixed now . If you are using AOL and still experience problem with the List server email, please let me know.
I appreciate your cooperation.
Shafat Qazi, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: When is a wall a column?
- Next by Subject: windload IBC 2000
- Previous by thread: RE: Field Bar Bending
- Next by thread: RE: Wyoming Engineer