RE: Field Bar Bending

Contact CRSI at 1-800-465-2774.  They will tell you what you need to know.
They issue Engineering Data Reports on a number of issues.  It seems to me
that they covered that in a recent one although I can't find it.  They also
covered it in a report entitled "Field Corrections to Rebars Partially
Embedded in Concrete", Report No. 12.

Roger C. Davis
Architect
SDS Architects, Inc.