Re: PML Reports

Paul:

Our firm (BQE) has been doing PML reports for several years now. As a result we have developed our own in-house spread sheets that help us calculate PML accurately. It is not something an engineer can master by reading reports or documents such as ATC-13. It takes a lot more than that and I learned it the hard way.

Let me know if you need any help.

Shafat
BQE Inc.