Re: private email for Re: Re: 1997 NDS Equation Error?

Is there someone that could be notified of the possible virus? My email
did not have an apparent attachment.

From my search on Google...

I hope he is not the Lashkar militant,
Ashfaq Ahmed. There were recovered, three hand
grenades of HE-84 make from a Computer Institute,
"Knowledge Plus" at Okhla run by Ashfaq Ahmed.

Nor the Dr. Ashfaq Ahmed (not the full name of our friend) who presented
a model of Shaheen missile to the Prime Minister as a token of his
commitment to Pakistan?s nuclear and defence programme.(News)

Others are..

Ashfaq Ahmed Khan, Pakistan, Member of West Asian, Commission on
Environmental Law

Ashfaq Ahmed, (not the full name of our friend) Purdue University
Calumet, Hammond, Indiana

The election candidate: Ashfaq Ahmed Khan,of the NAZIM, MULTAN  DISTRICT