Timecard

Norm,

I do not recall if I turned in a 11-28-01 timesheet,

Please let me know, thanks

Marlou B. Rodriguez
Biggs Cardosa Associates Inc.
Structural Engineers
1871 The Alameda, Suite 200
San Jose, California 95126
408-296-5515 Fax 408-296-8114
http://www.biggscardosa.com

Note:  The opinions that I write are my opinions and
are not necessarily the opinions of BCA or projects
associated with BCA.