Re: Excel to AutoCAD

"Martin W. Johnson" wrote:

> How can I paste an Excel table into AutoCAD 2000?  Our first attempts are
> introducing gibberish into the text.

Try Spanner. You can find it at http://www.wfcadtools.com/span40.htm .
You run a menu macro inside excel which makes an intermediate file that is
imported into Autocad by a lisp routine.  Once it is set up it sets up a table
almost identical to your Excel worksheet.

--
Davis G. Parsons II, PE RA AEI
a practical structural engineer