Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Control joints in Elevated slabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Control joints in Elevated slabs
- From: "Carter, Charlie" <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:25:16 -0600
few years ago there was a series of AISC lectures that I attended.
> Lecture 3 was "Control of Floor Elevation and Levelness",
> In this lecture and in the handout there was a section on
> concrete slab construction placement methodology specifically for slabs on
> metal deck and steel beams. I would highly recommend the lecture and the
> Maybe Charlie Carter could comment on the availability of the notes.
We've got 'em. I'll send them if you reply to me privately with your snail mailing address. Who says AISC never gave you anything?! (-:
- Prev by Subject: RE: Control joints in Elevated slabs
- Next by Subject: RE: Control joints in Elevated slabs (Re: Harold)
- Previous by thread: Wyoming Engineer
- Next by thread: TEST PLEASE DELETE