Re: Excel to AutoCAD

Dear All
I wrote a ACAD2000 VBA macro which could convert ACAD2000 table into
EXCEL2000 (only the text part will be converted into excel directly). If
anyone need this free program please send email to me. I will send this
program to you soon.
Be sure, there is ACAD2000 and EXCEL 2000 in your computer.

Jeng-Wei Li,SE <jwli(--nospam--at)ms12.hinet.net>
JJPan & Partners
21,Alley 12,Lane 118,RenAi Road Section 3,
Taipei,Taiwan, ROC.106
PHONE:886-2-27012617 EXT507
FAX:886-2-27552422