RE: Excel to AutoCAD

Jeng-Wei was kind enough to post his VBA macro on the Structuralist.Net
Cybrary (formerly the Structuralist.Net Software Productivity Library).
I was going to let Martin Johnson know of this, but realized he was
going in the other direction (Excel to Acad). I do not know if Mr. Li's
macro will work in both directions. You can download the macro at:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=vba
and check it to see if it meets your needs.

FYI - If you have a spreadsheet, MathCAD, TEDDS Templates or VBA routine
/ macro that you would like to offer to your professional peers, you can
upload them to the Structuralist.Net professional Cybrary at the URL
address listed below. Please do not upload EXE files as we screen these
out for potential viruses. We allow most data files to uploaded in their
native formats (DOC, XLS, DWG etc.) but for the sake of possible scripts
and viruses prefer you upload all files in Zip format to all the user to
scan them with their Virus software.

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer
Administrator - The Structuralist.Net
Website:
http://www.structuralist.net

Professional Forum:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.cgi

Public Forum on Housing:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/yabb2/YaBB.cgi

Our older "UltraBoard" discussion forum will remain operational for the
next 30 to 60 days until all information has been sucessfully transfered
to our new board listed above.
If you are a registered member of the old forum, please logon to our new
forum noted above and re-register. You may use the same name and
password.

You may continue to use the old board until all information has been
transfered, at which time the board will be shut down to conserve on
Server space.