CONCRETE MOMENT FRAME RETROFIT

This is about an existing three story concrete moment
frame building.  The beams (rectangular) and columns
(circular)need to be strengthened and stiffened to
resist EQ forces.  I need design references and any
guidance on Jacketing of columns with 1. Concrete, 2.
Fiber.  Also, how do I retrofit beams.  Appreciate all
help in advance.