Q: AASHTO M 314 "Standard Specification for Steel Anchor Bolts"

I'm looking for info on this standard. Unfortunately even though a whole lot
of public money goes into providing for research and development of
technical standards for AASHTO you have to pay for their standards (no time
to discuss this, save it for later).

I'd like to know the following:

1) Does this standard include such things as nuts, washers, etc.?

2) It appears that this standard includes (at a minimum) material with yield
strengths of 36, 55 and 105 KSI. To what ASTM specifications do these
correspond?

3) Is this strictly a material and performance standard, or are there
additional instructions given re such things as installation, design of
anchorage, etc.?

Any help in this matter would be GREATLY appreciated.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, TX, USA
Phone (281) 492-2251