Straw House structural values

I am designing a house made out of straw.  I was wondering if ICBO has done any testing on these structures. What kind of clay is best to use?  Is there a minimum amount of straw required?  What kind of diaphragm shear values are obtainable?  I was thinking of using clay for the foundation but then I thought sand might have better drainage properties.  What kind of waterproofing and fireproofing is good?  The fee is real small on this one, so I don’t want to spend too much time on calcs.

Thanks,

Glenn C. Otto, PE

LIBERTY ENGINEERING, P.C.

Virginia Beach, VA