HELP: wind loading - International Codes of practice

Dear all,

I'm a graduate student working on a paper regarding wind loading on
tall buildings.  I would like to expand the topic of the paper by
including/comparing wind loading specifications as they are currently
given in codes of practice of various countries around the world.

I have searched the web in order to locate an electronic copy of such
specifications but so far I have not found any thing in particular. I
was wondering if someone in this list might know where/how to locate
these specs.  I would greatly appreciate his or her help in this
matter.

Codes on which I'm interested in are codes from different European
countries, Australia, or any other country.

Thank you in advance,
Tom Steffon

=====
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-