RE: HELP: wind loading - International Codes of practice

Working for a company that does it all over the world.... been there done
those.

The guru is:
	Cermak, Peterka, Petersen (CPP)
	http://www.cppwind.com/
	Dr. Jack E. Cermak
	e-mail:	jcermak(--nospam--at)cppwind.com

	Dr. Jon A. Peterka
	e-mail:  jpeterka(--nospam--at)cppwind.com

	Telephone:		970-221-3371
	FAX:		970-221-3124
	Address:	1415 Blue Spruce Drive
			Fort Collins, CO 80524