From: sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com [mailto:sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 8:02 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Straw House structural values

I have designed and built a two story straw bale house in Fallbrook, CA.
There is a lot of information available if you search "straw bale" or
similar places. There is no problem getting a permit in So. Calif. that I
know of. The State of Calif. set certain standards and the local building
dept. "shall issue a permit" if you follow the standards.
However I have no idea what you are talking about with "clay". You use a
concrete foundation.
For other information you may e-mail me privately.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org