Re: Wood Moment Frame?

To all:

Go to the ICBO website and download the errata to the first printing of
Volumes 1 and 2 of the '97 UBC.  It is about 4 pages long.  The errata does
show revised footnotes as well as add a new footnote #3 pertaining to
Seismic Zone 4 with the 3.5:1 ratios for walls not exceeding 10 feet on one
side of the door to a one-story Group U occupancy.

I've had this errata since 12/15/99.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates