Have you any information on this firm?

I'm trying to locate a firm called Neidameyer and Martin which was
previously based in Portland, Oregon.  Has anybody on the list heard of
them, or know of anybody previously associated with this firm.  We believe
they previously designed some bridges in Alaska and we would like to ask
them some questions regarding the original design capacity.  Thanks in
advance.

Bill S. Marczewski
Peratrovich, Nottingham & Drage, Inc.
Engineering Consultants
Scow Bay Trading Building, 399, 31st Street, Suite A
Astoria, Oregon  97103
503-325-1250 Main; 503-325-9789 Fax
Office Locations: Anchorage, Seattle, Juneau, Astoria, San Francisco
www.pnd-anc.com/; bmarczewski(--nospam--at)pndast.com
NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may
have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender
indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. In addition, you
should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the
information. Thank you.