Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Straw houses[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Straw houses
- From: "Glenn Otto" <glenn(--nospam--at)libertyeng.net>
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:03:22 -0500
Dear fellow engineers,
OK, I’ve stepped into my own BS. I saw a posting about log homes and thought to myself why would anyone want to build a house from 300 year old technology. So I says to myself, I says let’s go very primitive. My posting was a joke, which some took, but I couldn’t believe there are actually “high tech” straw houses. I thought the strawbale thing was a joke in itself. Sorry about wasting anyone’s time. As a final note, my house will never be made out of straw!
Glenn C. Otto, PE
LIBERTY ENGINEERING, P.C.
Virginia Beach, VA
- Prev by Subject: RE: RE: Straw House structural values
- Next by Subject: structural design
- Previous by thread: RE: Prestress Losses in a Concrete Dome with a Post-Tensioned Ten sion Ring
- Next by thread: Re: Prestress Losses in a Concrete Dome with a Post-Tensi