Straw houses

Dear fellow engineers,

OK, I’ve stepped into my own BS.  I saw a posting about log homes and thought to myself why would anyone want to build a house from 300 year old technology.  So I says to myself, I says let’s go very primitive.  My posting was a joke, which some took, but I couldn’t believe there are actually “high tech” straw houses.  I thought the strawbale thing was a joke in itself.  Sorry about wasting anyone’s time.  As a final note, my house will never be made out of straw!

Glenn C. Otto, PE

LIBERTY ENGINEERING, P.C.

Virginia Beach, VA