Dryvit (was Re: Straw house - serious th

Paul,

Dryvit = EIFS = Dry Rot problems.

Problem is not restricted to "wet" states.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Paul Feather wrote:

. > Glenn,

. > What problems with Dryvit?  Out here in the dry states we use Dryvit all
. > the time, and my impression has always been Dryvit is superior to stucco,
. > not to mention the reduction in seismic mass. I can recount multitudes of
. > stucco problems where the mix is at the mercy of the applicator.

. > Paul Feather