New ASTM Steel Stud standards

Can anybody confirm that these are called out correctly?

For 14Ga and 16Ga:
- ASTM A607 replaced by
  ASTM A1008 and A1011 (Cold Formed Grade 50??)
- ASTM A570 replaced by
  ASTM A1011 (Hot Rolled Grade 50??)

For 18Ga and lighter:
- ASTM A611 replaced by
  ASTM A1008 (Cold Formed Grade C?? Fy=33ksi??)

I also assume ASTM A1011M means a metric designation and can be ignored.