I received the same email today.

Amy Irwin Ellis, EIT
Carter & Burgess, Inc.
777 Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76101-2053
Tel: 817-735-7192
Fax: 817-735-6148
email: EllisAL(--nospam--at)c-b.com

>>> paulc(--nospam--at)ckcps.com 12/04/01 02:00PM >>>
    I just received a message that appeared to be a reply to a message I
posted on the listserve several months ago.  The "reply" was actually an
attached virus.  The message was from: gelca [_gelca(--nospam--at)cantv.net]  Our copy of
NAV zapped the message, but I thought I should email the list to warn anyone
else to be wary of any messages from that address.

Paul Crocker, P.E.

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org