From: Paul Crocker [mailto:paulc(--nospam--at)ckcps.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 1:00 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: virus warning

	I just received a message that appeared to be a reply to a message I
posted on the listserve several months ago.  The "reply" was actually an
attached virus.  The message was from: gelca [_gelca(--nospam--at)cantv.net]  Our copy of
NAV zapped the message, but I thought I should email the list to warn anyone
else to be wary of any messages from that address.

Paul Crocker, P.E.