Retractable Roof-very small

I'm designing a 25 x 50 ft motorized retractable roof (retracts in one
section).  It weighs 5,000#.

The structural concerns are not a problem-as prime though I need to figure
out how to roll it back and forth.

I'm thinking rubber wheels, direct drive motors with logic circuits.  All of
this is not necessarily my bag but I need to know a little about it.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thank you so much.

Brad Friederichs
CA S2780