FW: 3-story woodframe building shake table experiment December 12, 2001

I received the following notice from CUREE-Caltech Woodframe Project
mailing list that I believe would be of importance to those of you
interested in viewing or attending the next shake-table test on 12/12
which will simulate a 3-story wood apartment building with tuck-under
parking.

Additional discussions and threads will be tracked on the
Structuralist.Net Professional Forum.

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer
Administrator - The Structuralist.Net