Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
cantilever rigid diaphragm analysis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: cantilever rigid diaphragm analysis
- From: "David Taubman" <david(--nospam--at)dtaubman.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:41:41 -0800
- Disposition-notification-to: "David Taubman" <david(--nospam--at)dtaubman.com>
In a concrete deck mezzanine (in a tilt-up building) w/ shearwall missing in 2 side along the perimeter ("1" and "2" in the drawing below), what are the localized check to be done in the rigid diaphragm in area "a", for seismic analysis?
Any other considerations besides the rigid diaphragm analysis?
Thanks in advance.
Luca Musacchio P.E.
sw indicates shearwall along the line
! ! 2 !
! a !__________________!
! sw !
! concrete !
! sw deck sw !
! mezzanine !
- Prev by Subject: Re: Cantera Stone Attachment to Steel Frame Arch
- Next by Subject: RE: cantilever rigid diaphragm analysis
- Previous by thread: RE: code require column impact protection in warehouse? -->racks
- Next by thread: RE: cantilever rigid diaphragm analysis