Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: cantilever rigid diaphragm analysis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: cantilever rigid diaphragm analysis
- From: Gerard Madden <gmadden(--nospam--at)duquette-eng.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:00:42 -0800
Check the shear in the cantilevered segment of the deck and provide drag bars to take the shear into shearwall line. I would also provide some reinf. steel at the right edge of your cantilevered deck running north-south back into the main diaphragm as a chord.
- Prev by Subject: cantilever rigid diaphragm analysis
- Next by Subject: Career Engineering Position Available
- Previous by thread: cantilever rigid diaphragm analysis
- Next by thread: 2002 SE Exam review