2002 SE Exam review

I plan on taking the October 2002 SE exam and was wondering if there are any
list members who live in the San Francisco Bay area who would like to form
some kind of study group or forum where we can help each other out. If
anyone is interested please email privately.

I was envisioning maybe meeting for a couple of hours a month until the
final month or two before the exam when those active in the group could
decide on a more rigorous schedule. At the very least, I was hoping we could
share ideas on reference material and help each other with practice problems
and theories. Maybe we could set up a Yahoo club or something?

any takers?

-Gerard
San Jose, California

Gerard Madden, PE
Design Group Manager

Duquette Engineering
10 South Third Street
San Jose, CA 95113
T: 408.494.0944 - ext 102
F: 408.494.0940
E: gmadden(--nospam--at)duquette-eng.com
w: www.duquette-eng.com