RE: Excel to Acad

Here is a thing I read about today on another list-server.

-----------
Excellink automatically updates Excel data in AutoCAD

EXCELLINK 2000 (V1.14 upd 6/2001) is an ARX application for AutoCAD
2002, 2000i, 2000 and LT2000/LT2000i (plus Map2000/5, Mechanical
Desktop 4/5/6 ...). It allows to bidirectionaly hot-link attribute
and block data between an AutoCAD drawing and an Excel 97/2000 sheet.

http://www.cadstudio.cz/indexuk.htm

--------

I can't say I know anything about this product but the ad says some of the
right things.

Mark Johnson PE