Re: Concrete Freezing

Ralph,

	No; it was actually in Calgary and it happened late Saturday afternoon
so there were no people on site to be injured.  For this we were all
very thankful; it could have happened during a work day and several
people could have been injured or killed.

	We did loose quite a bit of sleep that night; we were up half the night
checking calculations and drawings to see if we might have made a
serious mistake; but we had not.  And for that we were also thankful.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson