Un-bonded P-T in bridges

Dear SEAINT forum:

I am familiar with the use of un-bonded post-tensioning in building
structure throughout North America, but I am not aware of any new bridge
projects in the USA today that use UN-bonded P-T in bridge decks - please
correct me if I am wrong.

If this is true, why?

Does the AASHTO/DOT code/s prohibit its use?

I am familiar with unbonded P-T tendons failures due to corrosion in say
pre-1980's buildings (and a few bonded tendon failures on bridges too), but
i am curious about unbonded PT in bridges.

Historically, has unbonded P-T been used in bridge decks in the USA or other
parts of the world, and if so, does anyone have any project references?

By UN-bonded P-T, I do NOT mean to include EXTERNAL P-T, rather ONLY
greased-and-sheathed strand systems within concrete decks/elements etc.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Geoghegan