FW: Canopy Lateral Support

Eric Gillham wrote:

. > BTW, you are saying that you will have uplift on the canopy roof - is it
. > partially enclosed?

Eric,

If the canopy has a sloped roof, I think that it will have uplift in the same
manner that an airplane wing provides uplift.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

P.S. I noted in your header that it was 7 December on Guam.  The anniversary
of the "Day of Infamy" will occur tomorrow for you, won't it?

P.P.S.  Tomorrow I will be 68 years old --- It was a terrible day when I had
my 8th birthday.