concrete v. freezing probably hasn't changed a lot in the interim).

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA

In a message dated 12/6/01 7:00:27 AM, glenn(--nospam--at)libertyeng.net writes:

<< I'm glad it was only plumbers.  They were probably cutting holes through
the

bottom of beams for their pipes! (Did I step in it again?)

-----Original Message-----

From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]

Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 1:55 AM

To: h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Subject: Re: Concrete Freezing

This sounds suspiciously like a building on Commonwealth Road (Street?)

in/near Boston.  Is it?  In any case that one came down so straight it

didn't

touch an adjacent building only yards away from it.  And the only fatalities

were several plumbers who went in to recover their tools just before it came

down.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.

Richmond CA USA