Re: Un-bonded P-T in bridges

Dear Raul,

Thank you for your reply.

One clarification to your response:

I am familiar with tendon/strand replacement and re-stressing for
cable-stays, but is the European/French experience to have unbonded tendons
within concrete beams, decks and girders too? I know that Michel Virlogeux
has been involved with several external P-T bridges (and many suspension and
cable-stayed bridges too!) but i am mainly interested in P-T tendons WITHIN
concrete flexural elements, and NOT external to these elements.

If you have any additional info that you can share that would be
appreciated.

Regards,

Mark Geoghegan