Re: Un-bonded P-T in bridges

Raul,

Thank you for the clarification, and you did NOT disappoint me with the
outcome.

I am most interested in those cables that are "within the concrete (usually
straight
and running through the slabs concrete)" and I would think that these
INTERNAL cables
are BONDED and GROUTED (ie without grease).

Regards,

Mark Geoghegan