CA SE Exam Group

I have created a Yahoo group for anyone who would like to share information,
form study groups and schedules, and other exam information. To subscribe,
email the following:
se2002-subscribe(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com
The URL will be http://groups.yahoo.com/group/se2002/
It's no Structuralist.net, but it may help those of us who plan on taking
the next exam in October. :)
If you have any problems joining, please email me privately.
-gerard
Gerard Madden, PE
Design Group Manager

Duquette Engineering
10 South Third Street
San Jose, CA 95113
T: 408.494.0944 - ext 102
F: 408.494.0940
E: gmadden(--nospam--at)duquette-eng.com
w: www.duquette-eng.com