RE: CA SE Exam Group

BTW, I forgot to mention that you can upload HTML, PDF, DOC, MathCAD,
TEDDS and virtually any format that others can read and interpret as
you would do by hand. I think this has a much greater advantage than the
Yahoo newsgroup or forum!

Regards
Dennis

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer
Administrator - The Structuralist.Net
Website:
http://www.structuralist.net

Professional Forum:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.cgi

Public Forum on Housing:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/yabb2/YaBB.cgi

Our older "UltraBoard" discussion forum will remain operational for the
next 30 to 60 days until all information has been sucessfully transfered
to our new board listed above.
If you are a registered member of the old forum, please logon to our new
forum noted above and re-register. You may use the same name and
password.

You may continue to use the old board until all information has been
transfered, at which time the board will be shut down to conserve on
Server space.