Re: Un-bonded P-T in bridges

Mark,

If you have access to a library that maintains IABSE's Journal, "Structural
Engineering International," I think that you will find that this is a good
place to start.  The journal is truly "international" and describes
construction in many countries.

If you do not have access to the IABSE journal, if you could let me know
where you are located, I can probably give you names of some IABSE members in
your area that should have the journal.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Mark Geoghegan wrote:

. > Raul,

. > Thank you for the clarification, and you did NOT disappoint me with the
. > outcome.

. > I am most interested in those cables that are "within the concrete
. > (usually straight
. > and running through the slabs concrete)" and I would think that these
. > INTERNAL cables
. > are BONDED and GROUTED (ie without grease).

. > Regards,

. > Mark Geoghegan