Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Unbonded P-T in bridges

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Thanks for your response - I am an IABSE member, but I have my copies of the
journal in my Guam office and i am in Hawaii. I will use their web site for
a search. Thanks for the idea.

I will also search the FIB (old CEB/FIP combined) on this topic too.

Thank you.

Mark Geoghegan
Honolulu, Hawaii

>If you have access to a library that maintains IABSE's Journal, "Structural
>Engineering International," I think that you will find that this is a good
>place to start.  The journal is truly "international" and describes
>construction in many countries.
>If you do not have access to the IABSE journal, if you could let me know
>where you are located, I can probably give you names of some IABSE members
>your area that should have the journal.
>A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
>Tucson, Arizona

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********