Change of E-mail Address

To all Friends and Professional Associates:

If you have tried to send me e-mail in the last 72-hours, chances are
the mail bounced or was returned with an error indicating that my e-mail
address did not exist. I've added two mailboxes for my wife and
granddaughter. This change in my service caused Verizon to stop
forwarding my gte.net mail. This problem originated when Verizon
acquired GTE last year. The GTE.NET address was supposed to remain for
all customers prior to October of 2000. However, when I modified my
service, the GTE.NET was automatically replaced with VERIZON.NET.

If you have tried to send mail to me at any of these addresses;
dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net , admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net or structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com
you may have had some trouble. Please make the following change to your
address books to resolve the problem:

OLD ADDRESS (TO BE DELETED): 	dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net
NEW ADDRESS (REPLACEMENT):	dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net

The other two addresses; admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net and
structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com are forwarded to the Verizon account and have
been corrected on my side. You may continue to use these addresses.

I am sorry about any inconvenience this causes. Please update your
address books accordingly.

Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer