Suggestion

I would like to suggest that a portion of this website be devoted to
construction photos of improper installations with a short written
description. I am sure we all have seen or have in our possession some
photos that might be interesting and possibly instructive on how not to do
something, be it wood, steel, masonry or concrete.

Jim K.