Radial Column Grid

I have a 12 sided polygon of a building.  I want to setup a grid system
for column identification.  How is it typically done with radial layouts?
 The building has 24 radial lines.  It then has gridlines that are
parallel to the 12 sided building.  I also have to match this to a
building that has the traditional rectangular grid system.

Can I get some suggestions of radial gridlines form some who have worked
with them?

Rich
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.