From: David Adie [mailto:dadie(--nospam--at)bjginc.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 12:01 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: dynamic lateral force procedure

this survey / question is for those individuals who typically have a choice
between designing their structures (buildings) with the dynamic procedure
and with the static procedure, and then choose to use the dynamic procedure.
(ubc specific?)

what subtle (or hidden) advantages are there?  do those advantages outweigh
the PERCEIVED increase in calculations / complexity?

tia
da (static procedure guy, so far)