Re: Reference Books for Survey test

Henry,

While there are many books available below please find a few that may be
very helpful:

 - Surveying principles for civil engineers by Paul A. Cuomo, PLS
 - 1001 solved surveying fundamentals problems by Jan van Sickle, PLS
 - Surveying theory and practice by Davis, Foote and Kelly

Hope this helps.

Desi J. Kiss, P.E.

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 13:13:09 -0700 "Hua Shen" <sheneng(--nospam--at)email.msn.com>
writes:
> I am a PE in Utah and pursuing a PE license in California. I will
> take a
> Survey test next April and I would like to get recommendations from
> you
> about the reference books for the Survey test.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Henry Shen

> *
> *